Become a Partner
Would you like to join forces with Laidlaw Schools Trust to help us transform our school communities and expand even further the opportunities available to our pupils?
We are proud of the strong partnerships we have built with a range of different organisations and are always looking for new partners.
Our current partners include:
- Jamie Peacock MBE, a former Great Britain and England rugby player, who delivers his 30-Day Be a Champion wellbeing programme to support our pupils in developing powerful habits, such as a positive mindset, sleeping well, physical activity, and healthy eating
- Bite Back 2030, whose School Food Champions and Food Governors programmes help us put good food at the heart of a healthy, high performing school community. We also worked with them during lockdown to create Cook With Jack - a cook-a-long show broadcast weekdays, showing viewers how to prepare quick, tasty meals within the weekly £15 school meal voucher budget
- Global Bridge, which improves career opportunities by connecting students and schools to employers, apprenticeships and universities
- Greggs, who support our breakfast clubs, so no child starts the school day hungry
- Future Leaders Network, a not-for-profit organisation that discovers and develops the next generation of social, political and economic leaders
- Martin Gray Football Academy, which offers a high standard of professional football coaching and activity courses
- Ambition Institute, which provides professional development programmes to support teachers and school leaders at all levels
- Royal Grammar School, Newcastle, which works with a number of LST academies on Reading, Maths and Science projects.
If you would like to support our work, we would love to hear from you. Please reach out to us at: